Funny Joke about Guy

This guy gets a job at warehouse and does amazing work. His superiors are extremely impressed. However, that Monday he calls in and says, "I can't make it in today, I'm sick."
The rest of the week he does the work of two men and, again, impresses his boss. Then on Monday he calls in and says, "I can't make it in today, I'm sick."
The next day his boss calls him into the office and has a talk with him. "Listen you are a great worker," his boss begins, "but you can't keep calling in on Monday, what's going on?"
The guy says, "well my brother in law always goes out drinking on Saturday night. When he comes home he beats my sister. So then on Sunday she calls me and I go over to comfort her. She is grateful and emotional and starts hugging me. We get close and start kissing then one thing leads to another and we have sex."
The boss says, "what?! You have sex with your sister? That's sick!"
The guy says, "I know, that's what I said, I'm sick."

Comments