Best funny joke of the day

The king of England had a beautiful wife who he loved, but the king was needed to command his armies in a far away land. The king knew that he would be gone for months and did not trust any of the men around not to have sex with his wife. The king ordered Tybalt to meet with him.
"Tybalt, you are my most trusted friend and advisor. Tomorrow I must go off to war for many months. I am trusting you with a very important task in my absence. You are to guard my wife's chambers and ensure no man has sex with her."
Tybalt agreed to the task, but the king still felt unsure. He decided in the middle of the night, while his wife was sleeping, to place a special chastity belt on his wife. This belt acted like a guillotine, cutting anything off that went inside. The next day the king began his journey.
Months later the king returned from war and lined up all of the men in the castle and ordered that they drop their pants. The king was mortified to see that every man had had their penises cut off. The only man whose penis remained was Tybalt. The king said "Tybalt, I knew I could trust you! Thank you for remaining loyal. Name any reward in the kingdom and you shall have it!"
Tybalt couldnt say a word.

Comments