3 in 1 Joke about weight lifting

  1. A Disney gym is opened, where all the Disney cartoon characters go to work out. Hercules goes into the gym and decides to do a pec workout at the same time the crows from Dumbo are there. He sets up on his bench and picks up his weights. The crows say "That's the second time I've seen an elephant fly"
  2. A kid wants to compete in his first bench press competition. He's telling his friends about it, and they ask how a bench press competition goes. The kid says "First, I go to the judge and tell him how much I weigh." The friends ask "Why?" The kid says "Because I just need to get it off my chest."
  3. Two friends are lifting weights together. One of them is struggling on a heavy bench press, and the spotter yells "go on! Lift the weight! Be a pussy!" She completes the lift, and then asks the spotter "don't you mean, don't be a pussy?" The spotter says "No, I mean push the weight like it's just a little eight pound baby."

Comments